Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm back!


Hi everybody, I am back and blogging again. It was a long summer and it took me a while to get back into the daily routine. Is there such a thing as post-holiday depression? In any case, here's my first post of the academic year: photos of the Mémorial Interallié, open to the public on Heritage Days. The first view is from afar but you can see the people on the tower's balcony.


DSCF0045


This picture showcases the capabilities of my new 10x zoom camera! You can almost count the hairs in the people's nostrils. Tomorrow I'll post some picture taken from the tower.


DSCF0044

4 comments:

Rob Siemann said...

Welcome back! And yes, there is such a thing as post-hol depression! Nice pictures!

Fio said...

Welcome back :-)

Marcel said...

Indeed, welcome back! Will look forward to see the pictures of your trip to Greece!

Linda said...

Welcome back, Greg - happy rentree! I see you too have a New Year in September. It will be strange to retire (eventually!) and realise that the New Year actually starts in January.

Real vertigo time when I saw the people standing on top of the monument. Looking forward to more shots with your new camera.