Sunday, April 12, 2009

Same view, different sky (3)


I should probably specify that we were driving down from Liège to Niort, a small city near France's Atlantic coast. Unfortunately, the only viable route is through the outskirts of Paris and we arrived there just as the Parisians were starting their mass exodous for the Easter Weekend. There's a lot of people living in Paris, I know because I think we saw all of them on the ring road. Anyway, here's the next photo in the series:


DSCF6322

6 comments:

bARE-eYED sUN said...

we're enjoying the series, these are fantastic. :-)

one question, though, this last pic shows a geometric, straight-edge pattern in the sky.

are those jet-trails? or are they lights?

anyhoo,
thank you for the pics,

..
.ero

Lowell said...

Gorgeous, again! I'd like to know about the patterns in the sky, too. Look kind of like vapor trails.

~Cheryl said...

Another outstanding photo! I will join in and ask about the striking pattern.

brattcat said...

Okay, we all want to know about those patterns in the sky. Great shot.

crocrodyl said...

Beautiful!

Linda said...

I don't think I've ever seen such a geometric sky.